50th Wedding Anniversary Cards
The article about 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards have 9 photos including 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards #1 Personalised Golden 50th Wedding Anniversary Card, Personalised 50th Wedding Anniversary Love Sparkle Card, 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards #3 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards Best 25 50th Anniversary Cards Ideas On Pinterest Wedding 50th, 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards #4 Golden Wedding Anniversary Card, 50th Wedding Anniversary Card, 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards #6 Like This Item?, 50th Wedding Anniversary Card, Best 25 50th Anniversary Cards Ideas On Pinterest Wedding 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards, Download 50th Wedding Anniversary Card Stock Illustration - Illustration Of Page, Detail: 4185386. Here are the images:
This blog post about 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards was published on May 11, 2018 at 1:40 am. This image is uploaded on the Wedding Invitation category. 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards is tagged with 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards, 50th, Wedding, Anniversary, Cards..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Anniversaryan•ni•ver•sa•ry (an′ə vûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event: the tenth anniversary of their marriage.
- the celebration or commemoration of such a date.
- See wedding anniversary.
- returning or recurring each year;
- pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift. Abbr.:anniv.
Cardscard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Inviting preferred group to perform at the wedding. If you do not make a budget, advisable to ask the groomis beloved group to get a "show" and performed several songs for groom and your woman. Subsequently, "kidnap" once the group and his favorite songs are playing the groom to sing-along. Properly, he'd claim one thousand cheers for the gifts for the groom that basically not assumed.
Very antique car. Is quiet - however you request approval from the bride and groom's category to improve the wedding vehicle. Hire a vehicle that's about his preference, and be "driver" on her wedding day. Produce unique and interesting accessories around the auto. He would be stunned in something special for that groom fun's idea and ridiculous.
Okay, that is four 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards are nuts and exciting. Well, we feel recollects specifically you similar to this is ridiculous as the best buddies who offer gifts and this treasure could go to remember. Nevertheless, we are sure he'd have loved it.